Restaurant/Hospitality Specific Job Boards
Restaurant/Hospitality Research Resources
Resume & Job Search Tips
Restaurant/Hospitality Job Research Resources
- Bureau of Labor: Outlook For Food Service Managers - Restaurant Management job projections put together by the US Bureau of Labor. Looks like there will be lots of Restaurant Management jobs for years to come!
- DMOZ/Open Directory Project - Kind of like a search engine, but it's not. Each listing is reviewed by an actual person before being added - and the editors REALLY take their job seriously. Great source for research! DMOZ Hotel Resources and DMOZ Restaurant Resources.
- HospitalityHR.com / Restaurant Websites - A BIG list of links to restaurants websites.
- HospitalityNet.org / Hotels Links - Though it may not be the biggest list, it is probably the nicest looking set of links to hotel websites I've come across.
- Nation's Restaurant News - Personally, I think every restaurant manager should have a subscription to this magazine just so they can keep up on the latest new in the restaurant industry. Going in to an interview being knowledgeable and informed about a restaurant company makes for a VERY GOOD impression. Aside from company and industry news, the "hard copy" version of this magazine usually has a bunch of jobs. This "online" versions list only a few of those from the "hard copy" version, but there are a few (look under the Classifieds section; requires registration, but it is free).
- Restaurant Salary Survey - Kind of interesting, but I think it may be a little skewed.
Miscellaneous Restaurant/Hospitality Resources